|Our current featured deviation, as voted on by members!|
|Welcome to Po-N-Tigress! This group is dedicated to the relationship between Dragon Warrior Po and Master Tigress from the Kung Fu Panda franchise.|
The group was founded for supporting the two in any kind of relationship. Whether you like seeing Po and Tigress as friends, a couple, or antagonistic to one another, if you enjoy their interaction, you're welcome here!
Please feel free to comment if you have any questions/feedback/technical difficulties. ^^
Each submission is approved by the founder to make sure it follows the group rules, so please be patient in it getting approved.
This group is not elitist; It happily accepts work from artists of all skill levels and mediums. So don't be afraid to show us what you've got!
And yes, fanfic is allowed too.
1. Please keep all submissions (and discussion) at a PG level. This means keeping sexual content, drug use, and language to a minimum. However, PG-13 content may be submitted due to thematic elements or violence, and this will be determined on a case by case basis. It is a kung fu franchise, after all.
2. This club is free of slash/yaoi/yuri.
3. Submissions can include other characters as well, but must have Po and Tigress interacting! If you're looking for a place to submit art of JUST Po or JUST Tigress, check out groups like DragonWarriorPO and Tigress-Fans.
4. Blog Posts: Any member may submit them, but please keep it related to Po and Tigress and something discussion can be built off. Rumor news is fine too, but must be marked as such. No "check out this pic I drew" blogs, please. People see your deviations when you submit them to the group. General KFP news may also be accepted on a case by case basis.
5. Submissions that break DeviantART rules will not be permitted. This group appreciates DeviantART's dedication to artists and wishes to respect the guidelines they place on members.
6. RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS. Because this group is for ALL forms of Po and Tigress' relationship, it's going to be a diverse place. Shippers and non-shippers alike are going to be in this group submitting their shippy and not shippy art, and comments of "ewww they're just friends" or "HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THEIR LUV?!" ruin the fun. Summon your inner peace and don't get worked up over silly details.
7. This group does not utilize the favorites system, because I honestly don't see a point to it. If you like somebody else's fanart and want to submit it to the gallery, go right ahead.
8. Concerning written work: Please only submit the first chapter of multi-chapter fanfics. This helps literature remain organized and easy to navigate.
9. HAVE FUN!
HOW TO SUBMIT A DEVIATION TO A GROUP: netbug009.deviantart.com/art/G…
Cat toyShe stared at it as it swung back… and forth… and back… and forth… and-Cat toy by A-zeldafan95
She pounced! Catching the little bauble in her hands, she mouthed it for a moment, before she let it go, batting it between her paws and yipping happily.
"I'm gonna getcha! I'm gonna getcha!" she said in a little kid voice, pouncing again. She giggled and hit it. "You are mine! You are mine and I will eat you! I will eat you, you fuzzy little mouse thing!" She fake-growled at it. "But I'll play with you first! Yes I will! Yes I will!"
So focused was she on the object of her attention that she didn't even notice the four guys laughing silently just outside her door. "This is hilarious!" Monkey said, his voice barely above a whisper.
"Yeah, Po. Buying that cat toy in the village and putting it in her room overnight was genius!" Mantis agreed, and Crane nodded beside him.
"Aw, it wasn't that smart," Po said modestly, before cracking up once again at the tiger master's antics.
"I am Tigress! And
DoubtsYou don't belong at the Jade Palace.Doubts by A-zeldafan95
You are a disgrace to kung fu, and if you have any respect for who we are, and what we do, you will be gone by morning.
"Maybe I should just quit and go back to making noodles…"
The panda sighed dejectedly, and sat down rather gruffly with his back turned toward the old tortoise standing behind him. He didn't catch Master Oogway's slight nod of understanding, but he assuredly continued to sense his presence. Apparently this old Master saw more in him than he was able to see for his own sake. But how could he change the minds of the others? The Furious Five and Master Shifu saw nothing to convince them that he was capable of fulfilling the prophecy of the Dragon Warrior.
He couldn't see himself fulfilling the prophesy of the Dragon Warrior.
So how could Master Oogway possibly see that potential when no one else could?
The tortoise was silent for a long moment, and said nothing to agree nor disagree with him. He rather chose to speak in a parabl
Kung Fu Panda - The Adventures of Liu Zhang.Kung Fu Panda - The Adventures of Liu Zhang. by Destiny3000
FULL TITLE: Kung Fu Panda - The Adventures of Liu Zhang - 31. ...And I Will Always Love You!
Coming up after "Kung Fu Panda 3: The Path of The Rising Sun".
Liu Zhang is having a terrible day just thinking about her dead family. Nothing seems to make Liu happy at all! The Training with her adoptive mother Master Tigress amongst the Furious Five, living at the Jade Palace, Liu's collection of Action Figures to which her, Po, and Master Shifu challenge each other... Nothing!
But when a Clouded Leopard who says that he's found a "Relic" that enables the user or users to travel through time, Liu asks if she can borrow it for a little while. She is given just three days for the Panther to do what she likes.
Thinking about lost loved ones and remembering seeing her family from a Shift Stone, Liu asks everyone, even the deceased Grandmaster Oogway if they would like to see her family and where Liu grew up before her time at the Orphanage.
Even though they all know that no one shou
Kung Fu Panda: Liu Zhang's Ultimate Journey!Kung Fu Panda: Liu Zhang's Ultimate Journey! by Destiny3000
FULL TITLE: Kung Fu Panda: Liu Zhang's Ultimate Journey - A Time Travelers Tail. [FEATURE LENGTH EPISODE WITH CHAPTERS]
Liu Zhang is busy practicing her Kung Fu alone and later comes across a Clouded Leopard boy in the Valley of Peace claiming that he's found a "particular relic" that enables people to travel through time!
Liu thinks that this is all nonsense and goes off to buy some apples and a little bit of shopping for herself, and a few things for those back home. But when the boy gets hold of Liu Zhang and makes them both travel back about an hour ago... The two of them are back at the Jade Palace where Liu was training!
The two find this to be amazing, and Liu instantly wants to go back to her old family, but the boy states that you cannot change fate, but the future. After a while, Liu decides not to see her biological family again as this will kill her. The leopard says to Liu that his family have been living in the future for ten years, but previously had been li
|More Journal Entries|