|Our current featured deviation, as voted on by members!|
|Welcome to Po-N-Tigress! This group is dedicated to the relationship between Dragon Warrior Po and Master Tigress from the Kung Fu Panda franchise.|
The group was founded for supporting the two in any kind of relationship. Whether you like seeing Po and Tigress as friends, a couple, or antagonistic to one another, if you enjoy their interaction, you're welcome here!
Please feel free to comment if you have any questions/feedback/technical difficulties. ^^
Each submission is approved by the founder to make sure it follows the group rules, so please be patient in it getting approved.
This group is not elitist; It happily accepts work from artists of all skill levels and mediums. So don't be afraid to show us what you've got!
And yes, fanfic is allowed too.
1. Please keep all submissions (and discussion) at a PG level. This means keeping sexual content, drug use, and language to a minimum. However, PG-13 content may be submitted due to thematic elements or violence, and this will be determined on a case by case basis. It is a kung fu franchise, after all.
2. This club is free of slash/yaoi/yuri.
3. Submissions can include other characters as well, but must have Po and Tigress interacting! If you're looking for a place to submit art of JUST Po or JUST Tigress, check out groups like DragonWarriorPO and Tigress-Fans.
4. Blog Posts: Any member may submit them, but please keep it related to Po and Tigress and something discussion can be built off. Rumor news is fine too, but must be marked as such. No "check out this pic I drew" blogs, please. People see your deviations when you submit them to the group. General KFP news may also be accepted on a case by case basis.
5. Submissions that break DeviantART rules will not be permitted. This group appreciates DeviantART's dedication to artists and wishes to respect the guidelines they place on members.
6. RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS. Because this group is for ALL forms of Po and Tigress' relationship, it's going to be a diverse place. Shippers and non-shippers alike are going to be in this group submitting their shippy and not shippy art, and comments of "ewww they're just friends" or "HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THEIR LUV?!" ruin the fun. Summon your inner peace and don't get worked up over silly details.
7. This group does not utilize the favorites system, because I honestly don't see a point to it. If you like somebody else's fanart and want to submit it to the gallery, go right ahead.
8. Concerning written work: Please only submit the first chapter of multi-chapter fanfics. This helps literature remain organized and easy to navigate.
9. HAVE FUN!
HOW TO SUBMIT A DEVIATION TO A GROUP: netbug009.deviantart.com/art/G…
KFP The Adventures of Liu Zhang - 02 (part 2)KFP The Adventures of Liu Zhang - 02 (part 2) by SnakeTeeth12
Kung Fu Panda - The Adventures of Liu Zhang
02. Let me see your true self (part 2)
We went to the kitchen to have breakfast. Master Shifu and I sat beside each other, as if somehow we understood each other at that time, it was very strange. That morning just wasn't normal, let alone our friends. They were being just so politely, it looked like a competition to see who was more gentle.
"I'll prepare the breakfast!" said Mantis with excitement. The strange thing was that he very rarely prepares a meal.
"Don't worry about it, little friend. Let me handle this" said Monkey, who had never prepared a meal for us, due his lack of skill.
"Please, let me straighten out the chair for you to sit" said Crane gently to Viper.
"Ow, thank you, my friend. But please, sit down! You never sit down to eat" she thanked him, then offered her place for him to sit.
"I'm sorry, but I have to refuse. After all...I don't know how to sit" he said then.
"Please, I insist. I can help you to sit" she s
KFP The Adventures of Liu Zhang - 02 (part 1)KFP The Adventures of Liu Zhang - 02 (part 1) by SnakeTeeth12
Kung Fu Panda - The Adventures of Liu Zhang
02. Let me see your true self (part 1)
It was an afternoon just like any other in the Jade Palace, a beautiful blue sky with few clouds, temperature pleasantly warm, a gentle breeze going around all over the mountain, and a pretty quiet environment.
Well, at least inside the palace, and in the huge staircase, but in the Training Hall, I (Liu Zhang) was training very hard. After a good stretch, I was running from one side to the other and using all my energies to complete the training circuit. I was training my endurance in combat.
"AGAIN!" Master Shifu ordered after I had completed the circuit, going and back, and for the 6th time I ran again to continue, going to the Seven Swinging Clubs of Instant Oblivion, or as I prefer to say: treadmills.
Running as fast as I could and using my arms to balance, I went from one end to the other of the treadmill and did a backflip to proceed to the next. And as I ran, also had to worry about those w
Kung Fu Panda - The Adventures of Liu Zhang.Kung Fu Panda - The Adventures of Liu Zhang. by Destiny3000
FULL TITLE: Kung Fu Panda - The Adventures of Liu Zhang - (Season 2) 06. House On Haunted Hill.
The Valley of Hope Springs - Liu Zhang’s Dream.
“Is that the best you can do Liu Zhang?” My older brother Shun says towards me as I try and perform a backward flip-kick as we train together after coming back from the Childrens Day Event. We are playing on the grass near the river that flows through as I train with my slightly younger brother, Shun Zhang.
“I can do it, I can do it! Its just hard thats all!” I reply, determined to master this move of mine.
“But we just started this move today Liu! Can’t you try another?”
“Hey! If I’m going to show off to the legendary Furious Five and The Dragon Warrior, then I need to get it perfect!” My reply was to a bewildered brother as he looked at his slightly older sister trying to get it right, but to no avail.
“How old are you? It takes years like Master Shifu sai
Miracle Part 1Mei Ling stretched, growling slightly at the effort before laying back on the rock next to Viper. The snake gently poked the leopard on the shoulder, and she looked up to find Tigress standing over her. “Oh, Master Tigress! I--,” Mei Ling started, rolling over onto her knees. “Do you mind if I join you?” Tigress asked. Viper nodded, and Tigress started to climb up on an empty space.Miracle Part 1 by RahneeHoneyLizard
Mei Ling settled down on the rock again, watching Tigress. “I...didn't think she was the type to sun herself like this,” she told Viper. “Well, she got to spend the night with Po, so she's in a good mood,” Viper answered, giving Mei a sneaky grin. Tigress gave an irritated growl, but she decided she didn't want to argue. Climbing up the rest of the way onto the rock, she laid down by them to sun herself. Soon Mei Ling felt comfortable again and started talking to Viper. Everything seemed fine until the striped feline suddenly excused herself, running off befor
|More Journal Entries|