|Our current featured deviation, as voted on by members!|
|Welcome to Po-N-Tigress! This group is dedicated to the relationship between Dragon Warrior Po and Master Tigress from the Kung Fu Panda franchise.|
The group was founded for supporting the two in any kind of relationship. Whether you like seeing Po and Tigress as friends, a couple, or antagonistic to one another, if you enjoy their interaction, you're welcome here!
Please feel free to comment if you have any questions/feedback/technical difficulties. ^^
Each submission is approved by the founder to make sure it follows the group rules, so please be patient in it getting approved.
This group is not elitist; It happily accepts work from artists of all skill levels and mediums. So don't be afraid to show us what you've got!
And yes, fanfic is allowed too.
1. Please keep all submissions (and discussion) at a PG level. This means keeping sexual content, drug use, and language to a minimum. However, PG-13 content may be submitted due to thematic elements or violence, and this will be determined on a case by case basis. It is a kung fu franchise, after all.
2. This club is free of slash/yaoi/yuri.
3. Submissions can include other characters as well, but must have Po and Tigress interacting! If you're looking for a place to submit art of JUST Po or JUST Tigress, check out groups like DragonWarriorPO and Tigress-Fans.
4. Blog Posts: Any member may submit them, but please keep it related to Po and Tigress and something discussion can be built off. Rumor news is fine too, but must be marked as such. No "check out this pic I drew" blogs, please. People see your deviations when you submit them to the group. General KFP news may also be accepted on a case by case basis.
5. Submissions that break DeviantART rules will not be permitted. This group appreciates DeviantART's dedication to artists and wishes to respect the guidelines they place on members.
6. RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS. Because this group is for ALL forms of Po and Tigress' relationship, it's going to be a diverse place. Shippers and non-shippers alike are going to be in this group submitting their shippy and not shippy art, and comments of "ewww they're just friends" or "HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THEIR LUV?!" ruin the fun. Summon your inner peace and don't get worked up over silly details.
7. This group does not utilize the favorites system, because I honestly don't see a point to it. If you like somebody else's fanart and want to submit it to the gallery, go right ahead.
8. Concerning written work: Please only submit the first chapter of multi-chapter fanfics. This helps literature remain organized and easy to navigate.
9. HAVE FUN!
HOW TO SUBMIT A DEVIATION TO A GROUP: netbug009.deviantart.com/art/G…
KFP: Midnight KissThe night was lovely: the darkness smothered the atmosphere with a very calm serenity that was perfect for sleep. It was a little cold, but that was fine, for it gave the stars the perfect opportunity to shine from the heavens and onto earth with each little blessing of splendor from above. Everything, to sum it all up, was just beautiful: beautiful indeed.KFP: Midnight Kiss by Moonspirit10
Tigress was a spectator of this beauty, even though she sadly did not come out here for just that. If it wasn’t for her duties, perhaps she would lavish in the night as often as it was given to her. She was out here in the night for another purpose.
An open field was the selected spot for training. As for the training itself, she didn’t see any except the hard work of a young goat that they had taken that had shown promise in the art of Kung Fu. It was this same goat (slender, but fit just enough for battle) that was punching at the bag that hung outside. As for who she was looki
The Strong Heart and the Young HeartThe Strong Heart and the Young HeartThe Strong Heart and the Young Heart by zombyre
A Kung Fu Panda Fanfic
(I own no mentioned characters. Sometimes stories like this just need to be written.)
It had been some time since the sun had set on the Valley of Peace and now a full ivory moon cast a celestial luminance down upon the Jade Palace, the sacred symbol of protection to the villagers below. The night was young and the sky was clear and still, not a sound could be heard. In spite of such a scene however, there was one person who could not enjoy it. One whose mind was heavily burdened with question and conflict, and even around the moon pool, the sacred pond for those who sought clarity and truth, Tigress still found herself troubled.
The leader of the legendary team of martial artists known as the Furious Five had come here several times in the last few days. For all of her life, Tigress had one goal: to be strong. Strong in body and mind, strong for her master Shifu, strong for the Valley of Peace and strong for her fellow master
The ParadiseThe Paradise by TatianeSB
Night in the Valley of Peace, villagers slept quietly in their comfortable beds away from any dangers, so did the Jade Palace. The warriors slept with their partners while relaxed. In the fourth of Po and Tigress, the Dragon Warrior slept hugging his wife while dreaming he was in a world made for food: In the world of Po the waters were made noodle soup, the ground almond cookies, the cotton candy clouds, the trees of cookies, the mountains of chocolate and paste of grass. The panda ran happily devouring the field all he saw and feeling more and more his stomach rumbling. "Oh, this is paradise! Nothing in this world can stop my happiness now, right Tigress?" - Said the panda with a warm smile while maintaining lying on the paste course - ''Tigress?'' - Called the panda again, now a little insert. He soon realized that he was only in that idealized paradise, which made hi
KFP The Adventures of Liu Zhang - 02 (part 4)KFP The Adventures of Liu Zhang - 02 (part 4) by SnakeTeeth12
Kung Fu Panda - The Adventures of Liu Zhang
02. Let me see your true self (part 4)
"What ?! But...but that's impossible..." he told himself.
"It Is possible! So that they destroyed a lot of stuff of the trade area, stole many things made of metal and left!...And even my own son destroyed my restaurant and scared my customers" continued Mr. Ping.
"I...I still can not believe it...well, we will take care of it, don't worry" Master Shifu calmed everyone and told them to withdraw. Then we followed path with Mr. Ping, helped him to clean the mess in the restaurant, putting everything in its proper place, and asked two large bowls of the Soup of the Secret Ingredient for lunch.
After eating the delicious soup, I felt much better and calm, almost all my pain had stopped, except the cut on my thigh. We had a little chat with Mr. Ping on all that had happened, and before we left I realized he was crestfallen and seemed very concerned.
Master Shifu still couldn't understand that sit
|More Journal Entries|