|Our current featured deviation, as voted on by members!|
|Welcome to Po-N-Tigress! This group is dedicated to the relationship between Dragon Warrior Po and Master Tigress from the Kung Fu Panda franchise.|
The group was founded for supporting the two in any kind of relationship. Whether you like seeing Po and Tigress as friends, a couple, or antagonistic to one another, if you enjoy their interaction, you're welcome here!
Please feel free to comment if you have any questions/feedback/technical difficulties. ^^
Each submission is approved by the founder to make sure it follows the group rules, so please be patient in it getting approved.
This group is not elitist; It happily accepts work from artists of all skill levels and mediums. So don't be afraid to show us what you've got!
And yes, fanfic is allowed too.
1. Please keep all submissions (and discussion) at a PG level. This means keeping sexual content, drug use, and language to a minimum. However, PG-13 content may be submitted due to thematic elements or violence, and this will be determined on a case by case basis. It is a kung fu franchise, after all.
2. This club is free of slash/yaoi/yuri.
3. Submissions can include other characters as well, but must have Po and Tigress interacting! If you're looking for a place to submit art of JUST Po or JUST Tigress, check out groups like DragonWarriorPO and Tigress-Fans.
4. Blog Posts: Any member may submit them, but please keep it related to Po and Tigress and something discussion can be built off. Rumor news is fine too, but must be marked as such. No "check out this pic I drew" blogs, please. People see your deviations when you submit them to the group. General KFP news may also be accepted on a case by case basis.
5. Submissions that break DeviantART rules will not be permitted. This group appreciates DeviantART's dedication to artists and wishes to respect the guidelines they place on members.
6. RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS. Because this group is for ALL forms of Po and Tigress' relationship, it's going to be a diverse place. Shippers and non-shippers alike are going to be in this group submitting their shippy and not shippy art, and comments of "ewww they're just friends" or "HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THEIR LUV?!" ruin the fun. Summon your inner peace and don't get worked up over silly details.
7. This group does not utilize the favorites system, because I honestly don't see a point to it. If you like somebody else's fanart and want to submit it to the gallery, go right ahead.
8. Concerning written work: Please only submit the first chapter of multi-chapter fanfics. This helps literature remain organized and easy to navigate.
9. HAVE FUN!
HOW TO SUBMIT A DEVIATION TO A GROUP: netbug009.deviantart.com/art/G…
KFP The Adventures of Liu Zhang - 01 (part 5)Kung Fu Panda - The Adventures of Liu ZhangKFP The Adventures of Liu Zhang - 01 (part 5) by SnakeTeeth12
01. Meeting an old friend (part 5 final)
I recomposed myself and tried my best to swim to the surface, slowly but without stopping. Every meter that I went up, it seemed that my heart was accelerating more, it seemed that it was almost going out of my mouth.
I looked at the light at the top of the cave that seemed to shine more and more as I went up, but I felt my body weaken, and soon I would be unable to continue. I started feeling that the water was cold again, and I went up to the surface more and more slowly.
I started to close my eyes again, and what I feared most happened. A flashback of my life began to flash before my eyes, I was starting to die.
The images began with moments when I was younger, where I was playing happily in a waterfall with my family. Then I saw my family gathering at home for the meal, then we ate the delicious mom's noodles. Then one of the saddest pictures of my life, going to the burial of my paren
Now My life is perfect"Yes.I think I understood what I feel for her. It's not just friendship…I feel it inside..it's something more." said Po to is friends shyly. After few minutes of silence , Po screamed : "Should I say it or not?! What if she doesn't love me?"Now My life is perfect by pippinmerry
Viper smiled and said tenderly to Po:" You know…I have never seen Tigress smiling as she does now…every times she looks at you it's like she's dreaming…isn't it guys?" she said to Crane,Mantis and Monkey who totally agreed with the girl.
In that moment Po took his decision: he closed his eyes, he clenched his arms.
"Yes,I will say it!" he said with sure tone and he moved towards the warrior's room.
When he came in,Tigress was alone.
"Erm..Hey..How are you?" the panda said to her shyly.
"I'm..fine thanks,you?" She answered,suspicious from his friend's late visit.
"Eh eh…never felt better" he said smiling.
After few minutes of silence she asked: "Do you have to tell me something?"
Po didn't answer at first,staring at the
A spar gone wrong?One morning in the Jade Palace, the warriors were training in the hall, on their equipment of choice. With Crane on the jade tortoise, and Monkey on the talon rings, Viper on the field of fire, Mantis on the swinging clubs, Tigress on the wooden warriors and Po with the training dummy.A spar gone wrong? by Flashlightforever
Master Shifu watched carefully as his students trained, pleased with their progress.
" Students." He called simply, making all the young warriors crowd around him.
" It is time you sparred, choose your partners and meet in the court-yard." The small red panda ordered, leaving to the yard after that was said.
Po looked around, he wanted Tigress to be his partner, but he knew he`d be beaten to a pulp, But he didn`t like it when she fought with anyone else but him. Po decided to suck it up and be her partner.
Po walked over to the tiger, and tapped her shoulder, making her turn to face him.
" Um... hey Ti? Do you uh, want to spar with me?" Po asked shyly, shuffling his feet back and fourth. Tigress smiled,
KFP - Black Dawn Protocol ch.3 Solid Ground 1/2KFP - Black Dawn Protocol ch.3 Solid Ground 1/2 by Plejman
ch.3 Solid Ground
New Phoenix - South Point district
22.07.2510; 1525 hrs
Seconds. Only seconds kept Furious 3 from stepping out from their transport and placing their heavy boots on the solid ground. On their left there were two Sharks carring other Furious team assets with two APC's. The eye contact with them was short, for they now have dissapeared behind a wall of buildings. Same goes for Mei Ling and Slyboots 5 who were on their right, and they were supposed to be only them on right flank. Yet if anything, the loophole in their firepower was overfilled by a tank assigned to support them.
The APC they were carrying was a common 'GSV-30 Grendel' (Ground Support Vechicle; number is standing for weapon caliber), an aromred support platform on six wheels. It had a troop-bay at the back capable of holding up to eight soldiers and turret in the middle section of the construction, remot
|More Journal Entries|