|Our current featured deviation, as voted on by members!|
|Welcome to Po-N-Tigress! This group is dedicated to the relationship between Dragon Warrior Po and Master Tigress from the Kung Fu Panda franchise.|
The group was founded for supporting the two in any kind of relationship. Whether you like seeing Po and Tigress as friends, a couple, or antagonistic to one another, if you enjoy their interaction, you're welcome here!
Please feel free to comment if you have any questions/feedback/technical difficulties. ^^
Each submission is approved by the founder to make sure it follows the group rules, so please be patient in it getting approved.
This group is not elitist; It happily accepts work from artists of all skill levels and mediums. So don't be afraid to show us what you've got!
And yes, fanfic is allowed too.
1. Please keep all submissions (and discussion) at a PG level. This means keeping sexual content, drug use, and language to a minimum. However, PG-13 content may be submitted due to thematic elements or violence, and this will be determined on a case by case basis. It is a kung fu franchise, after all.
2. This club is free of slash/yaoi/yuri.
3. Submissions can include other characters as well, but must have Po and Tigress interacting! If you're looking for a place to submit art of JUST Po or JUST Tigress, check out groups like DragonWarriorPO and Tigress-Fans.
4. Blog Posts: Any member may submit them, but please keep it related to Po and Tigress and something discussion can be built off. Rumor news is fine too, but must be marked as such. No "check out this pic I drew" blogs, please. People see your deviations when you submit them to the group. General KFP news may also be accepted on a case by case basis.
5. Submissions that break DeviantART rules will not be permitted. This group appreciates DeviantART's dedication to artists and wishes to respect the guidelines they place on members.
6. RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS. Because this group is for ALL forms of Po and Tigress' relationship, it's going to be a diverse place. Shippers and non-shippers alike are going to be in this group submitting their shippy and not shippy art, and comments of "ewww they're just friends" or "HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THEIR LUV?!" ruin the fun. Summon your inner peace and don't get worked up over silly details.
7. This group does not utilize the favorites system, because I honestly don't see a point to it. If you like somebody else's fanart and want to submit it to the gallery, go right ahead.
8. Concerning written work: Please only submit the first chapter of multi-chapter fanfics. This helps literature remain organized and easy to navigate.
9. HAVE FUN!
HOW TO SUBMIT A DEVIATION TO A GROUP: netbug009.deviantart.com/art/G…
KFP The Adventures of Liu Zhang - 02 (part 4)KFP The Adventures of Liu Zhang - 02 (part 4) by SnakeTeeth12
Kung Fu Panda - The Adventures of Liu Zhang
02. Let me see your true self (part 4)
"What ?! But...but that's impossible..." he told himself.
"It Is possible! So that they destroyed a lot of stuff of the trade area, stole many things made of metal and left!...And even my own son destroyed my restaurant and scared my customers" continued Mr. Ping.
"I...I still can not believe it...well, we will take care of it, don't worry" Master Shifu calmed everyone and told them to withdraw. Then we followed path with Mr. Ping, helped him to clean the mess in the restaurant, putting everything in its proper place, and asked two large bowls of the Soup of the Secret Ingredient for lunch.
After eating the delicious soup, I felt much better and calm, almost all my pain had stopped, except the cut on my thigh. We had a little chat with Mr. Ping on all that had happened, and before we left I realized he was crestfallen and seemed very concerned.
Master Shifu still couldn't understand that sit
KFP: Secrets and DreamsIt's not like she had not walked these streets before.KFP: Secrets and Dreams by Moonspirit10
Then again, it's not like she had not been on a mission like this before.
When she was just a little girl, she had experienced similar situations before, so that was no surprise to her. Many missions she had been on before involved some form of abnormal factor: the abnormal factor about this one just so happened to be the fact that she couldn't go.
She wasn't alone: Viper had to stay home as well. In fact, both women were at their homeland waiting for their male comrades to return safely for the same reason: they were both women.
In the Valley of Peace, there wasn't such a high discrimination about gender, and that was primarily because of Viper and Tigress being each a member of the Furious Five, but that did not change the ideals of many villages and smaller governments that lived around them. On this particular mission, they had to stay home because of that discrimination, and they would ha
KFP The Adventures of Liu Zhang - 02 (part 3)KFP The Adventures of Liu Zhang - 02 (part 3) by SnakeTeeth12
Kung Fu Panda - The Adventures of Liu Zhang
02. Let me see your true self (part 3)
I had to think about it fast, before she attacked me, then I remembered: one of the many lessons I learned from Master Shifu, was a self-defense technique against weapons when you are unarmed, which in this case I should use what I learned about defense against blades. I should avoid attacking it and never hold the blade, to avoid cutting me. Walk backwards as she tried to hit me, always look at her eyes during the combat, not at the sword, and disarm her only if I were sure I would.
She went on the attack, attacking me from a long distance with diagonal cuts, aiming on my chest, and horizontal cuts, aiming on my belly. She wasn't attacking very fast, but the movements were dangerous and accurate, she was really trying to kill me. When she saw that she was missing the cuts, she tried to close the distance of the combat. She grunted with anger and raised her sword above her head to make a ver
The Long and Feng Huang of Heavenly Unity"This...this is all your fault!" Po growled as he ran into the noodle shop from the back alley. "What? What guy doesn't want a bachelor party before his wedding?" KG asked as he and the others followed Po inside. "...well, for one thing, you invited the Ladies of the Shade," Mantis pointed out. "...and you tried to have it the morning of the wedding...," Monkey finished. "Hey, Po, where did you go?" Crane asked.The Long and Feng Huang of Heavenly Unity by RahneeHoneyLizard
"...I put our clothes in my room after they got delivered. Come to the ladder near the front," the panda called. "...um...I know we haven't got to...hang out as much since you became the Dragon Warrior and stuff...but thank you. For inviting us, I mean," JR said when he got to the ladder. "Sure. You're still my friend...I'm not so sure about your brother, though," Po started tossing the the boxes of clothes down. "...shouldn't we wait until we get up to the palace to change, though?" Crane suggested. "Yeah, we do have to get Po up those steps," Monkey grinned cheekily.
"Oh, I t
|More Journal Entries|