|Our current featured deviation, as voted on by members!|
|Welcome to Po-N-Tigress! This group is dedicated to the relationship between Dragon Warrior Po and Master Tigress from the Kung Fu Panda franchise.|
The group was founded for supporting the two in any kind of relationship. Whether you like seeing Po and Tigress as friends, a couple, or antagonistic to one another, if you enjoy their interaction, you're welcome here!
Please feel free to comment if you have any questions/feedback/technical difficulties. ^^
Each submission is approved by the founder to make sure it follows the group rules, so please be patient in it getting approved.
This group is not elitist; It happily accepts work from artists of all skill levels and mediums. So don't be afraid to show us what you've got!
And yes, fanfic is allowed too.
1. Please keep all submissions (and discussion) at a PG level. This means keeping sexual content, drug use, and language to a minimum. However, PG-13 content may be submitted due to thematic elements or violence, and this will be determined on a case by case basis. It is a kung fu franchise, after all.
2. This club is free of slash/yaoi/yuri.
3. Submissions can include other characters as well, but must have Po and Tigress interacting! If you're looking for a place to submit art of JUST Po or JUST Tigress, check out groups like DragonWarriorPO and Tigress-Fans.
4. Blog Posts: Any member may submit them, but please keep it related to Po and Tigress and something discussion can be built off. Rumor news is fine too, but must be marked as such. No "check out this pic I drew" blogs, please. People see your deviations when you submit them to the group. General KFP news may also be accepted on a case by case basis.
5. Submissions that break DeviantART rules will not be permitted. This group appreciates DeviantART's dedication to artists and wishes to respect the guidelines they place on members.
6. RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS. Because this group is for ALL forms of Po and Tigress' relationship, it's going to be a diverse place. Shippers and non-shippers alike are going to be in this group submitting their shippy and not shippy art, and comments of "ewww they're just friends" or "HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THEIR LUV?!" ruin the fun. Summon your inner peace and don't get worked up over silly details.
7. This group does not utilize the favorites system, because I honestly don't see a point to it. If you like somebody else's fanart and want to submit it to the gallery, go right ahead.
8. Concerning written work: Please only submit the first chapter of multi-chapter fanfics. This helps literature remain organized and easy to navigate.
9. HAVE FUN!
HOW TO SUBMIT A DEVIATION TO A GROUP: netbug009.deviantart.com/art/G…
20. Kung Fu Panda 3 - Death Race. PART 2 OF 220. Kung Fu Panda 3 - Death Race. PART 2 OF 2 by Destiny3000
TITLE: 20. Kung Fu Panda 3 - Death Race. (PART 2 OF 2)
The Building Of The Damned.
The big building looked like your normal big building used for storing anything from food to weapons, anything you could think of, this place stored it. It has a first floor with a balcony walk-way in the centre to get from one side to the other. You could see barrels of drink, as well as bags of wheat, etc that were stored up there as you went in.
But this building... stored death, and it was dead quiet.
As we all looked round nervously, holding our breath and trying to listen for any sudden moves, you could close your eyes if you were brave enough to and hear to what had happened in here. You could hear the screams of excruciating pain from both being slowly killed to death by Jin's own hands, to the sounds of weeping, to the sounds of everyone nearly crapping themselves if they had already.
I (Tigress) stayed close to Liu, staying beside her the whole entire time as we surveyed the pla
KFP The Adventures of Liu Zhang - 02 (part 9)KFP The Adventures of Liu Zhang - 02 (part 9) by SnakeTeeth12
Kung Fu Panda - The Adventures of Liu Zhang
02. Let me see your true self (part 9) [FINAL]
My friends came running from the audience to hug me, then threw me into the air several times to celebrate my victory. I was a little dizzy when they put me on the floor, so I fell on my face on the dirt floor. Tuggsy helped me to my feet.
"You were amazing, Jade!" he exclaimed. I tried to answer, but I was too tired, so I just smiled and shook my head to thank.
"Good work, Liu. All that effort was worth it, right?" Master Shifu congratulated me. I also thanked shaking my head. Then the great samurai, Tamotso Utin, and Hina approached.
"Congratulations, little Liu. You not only won the fight, but also is the first to get through to the next stage of the event" said the big moose.
I had forgotten! My goal, at first, was to come to the event and face Tamotso Utin, but after what happened on the day I arrived at the event, my focus was to win the fight against Hina, his apprentice. I tr
23. Kung Fu Panda 3 - 'Enter The Jade' Liu Zhang.23. Kung Fu Panda 3 - 'Enter The Jade' Liu Zhang. by Destiny3000
TITLE: 23. Kung Fu Panda 3 - “Enter The Jade” Liu Zhang. [Part 2 of 2]
The Jade Palace's Barracks.
Just getting up the stairs was a massive struggle as Liu and I made our way to the Barracks. We’d normally be training for a little while, just that feeling of always being required. My idea of course years ago, and the plan stuck. We don’t always’ do this as from Po who’s now joined us, we’re often too full to even through a punch! Even my dear Dad Shifu would agree. You go and ask him!
When we managed to get back to the Barracks and through the door, the Five were looking happy at seeing Liu’s family and actually speaking to them. Viper, Mantis, and Monkey found Huan and Lin adorable, and Crane found Shun nice to talk to as they both talked about his past and how the young Caretaker Crane trained for the Try-Outs. Liu’s parents had spoken to The Five, Master Shifu, and Grandmaster Oogway when Liu and I were down at th
|More Journal Entries|