|Our current featured deviation, as voted on by members!|
|Welcome to Po-N-Tigress! This group is dedicated to the relationship between Dragon Warrior Po and Master Tigress from the Kung Fu Panda franchise.|
The group was founded for supporting the two in any kind of relationship. Whether you like seeing Po and Tigress as friends, a couple, or antagonistic to one another, if you enjoy their interaction, you're welcome here!
Please feel free to comment if you have any questions/feedback/technical difficulties. ^^
Each submission is approved by the founder to make sure it follows the group rules, so please be patient in it getting approved.
This group is not elitist; It happily accepts work from artists of all skill levels and mediums. So don't be afraid to show us what you've got!
And yes, fanfic is allowed too.
1. Please keep all submissions (and discussion) at a PG level. This means keeping sexual content, drug use, and language to a minimum. However, PG-13 content may be submitted due to thematic elements or violence, and this will be determined on a case by case basis. It is a kung fu franchise, after all.
2. This club is free of slash/yaoi/yuri.
3. Submissions can include other characters as well, but must have Po and Tigress interacting! If you're looking for a place to submit art of JUST Po or JUST Tigress, check out groups like DragonWarriorPO and Tigress-Fans.
4. Blog Posts: Any member may submit them, but please keep it related to Po and Tigress and something discussion can be built off. Rumor news is fine too, but must be marked as such. No "check out this pic I drew" blogs, please. People see your deviations when you submit them to the group. General KFP news may also be accepted on a case by case basis.
5. Submissions that break DeviantART rules will not be permitted. This group appreciates DeviantART's dedication to artists and wishes to respect the guidelines they place on members.
6. RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS. Because this group is for ALL forms of Po and Tigress' relationship, it's going to be a diverse place. Shippers and non-shippers alike are going to be in this group submitting their shippy and not shippy art, and comments of "ewww they're just friends" or "HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THEIR LUV?!" ruin the fun. Summon your inner peace and don't get worked up over silly details.
7. This group does not utilize the favorites system, because I honestly don't see a point to it. If you like somebody else's fanart and want to submit it to the gallery, go right ahead.
8. Concerning written work: Please only submit the first chapter of multi-chapter fanfics. This helps literature remain organized and easy to navigate.
9. HAVE FUN!
HOW TO SUBMIT A DEVIATION TO A GROUP: netbug009.deviantart.com/art/G…
23. Kung Fu Panda 3 - 'Enter The Jade' Liu Zhang.23. Kung Fu Panda 3 - 'Enter The Jade' Liu Zhang. by Destiny3000
FULL TITLE: 23. Kung Fu Panda 3 - "Enter The Jade" Liu Zhang.
The Jade Palaces Barracks — The same night.
Liu Zhang was asleep, purring beside me (Tigress) in her bed, obviously from having two legendary Masters, Ox & Croc in our Barracks. My 13-Year-old Black Panther hadn’t stopped purring for ages and it sounded cute coming from a happy child. Her “Gift” that Zhi “Tuggsy” Tsugumi had given Liu “The Jade” Zhang was now on top of our chest of drawers amongst us figurines.
Po’s room was still empty, and there was no word from the Panda of coming back, or from Zeng our Messenger Goose. You could hear him though, talking in his sleep as usual to which no one would deny. Only this time, it’ll be of Ox and Croc’s missions, about them, us in Gongmen City… And him saying that he can’t believe that we have two legendary Masters, Ox and Croc staying at the Jade Palace which will be epic!
29+. Kung Fu Panda 3 - Take Me To Them.FULL TITLE: 29+. Kung Fu Panda 3 - Take Me To Them. [EXTENDED CHAPTER FOR 29. Jin Chow Mein (Final Battle)]29+. Kung Fu Panda 3 - Take Me To Them. by Destiny3000
After the death of Jin Chow and his spirit being reunited with his family, Onslo and his soldiers try and remember Jin and on how he turned evil, and hope that the Gods can forgive Jin Chow, and those under his command can too be forgiven.
Everyone starts to see what was really happening, how it all happened, and how such a desperate bid for freedom comes at the cost of blood.
Cat toyShe stared at it as it swung back… and forth… and back… and forth… and-Cat toy by A-zeldafan95
She pounced! Catching the little bauble in her hands, she mouthed it for a moment, before she let it go, batting it between her paws and yipping happily.
"I'm gonna getcha! I'm gonna getcha!" she said in a little kid voice, pouncing again. She giggled and hit it. "You are mine! You are mine and I will eat you! I will eat you, you fuzzy little mouse thing!" She fake-growled at it. "But I'll play with you first! Yes I will! Yes I will!"
So focused was she on the object of her attention that she didn't even notice the four guys laughing silently just outside her door. "This is hilarious!" Monkey said, his voice barely above a whisper.
"Yeah, Po. Buying that cat toy in the village and putting it in her room overnight was genius!" Mantis agreed, and Crane nodded beside him.
"Aw, it wasn't that smart," Po said modestly, before cracking up once again at the tiger master's antics.
"I am Tigress! And
DoubtsYou don't belong at the Jade Palace.Doubts by A-zeldafan95
You are a disgrace to kung fu, and if you have any respect for who we are, and what we do, you will be gone by morning.
"Maybe I should just quit and go back to making noodles…"
The panda sighed dejectedly, and sat down rather gruffly with his back turned toward the old tortoise standing behind him. He didn't catch Master Oogway's slight nod of understanding, but he assuredly continued to sense his presence. Apparently this old Master saw more in him than he was able to see for his own sake. But how could he change the minds of the others? The Furious Five and Master Shifu saw nothing to convince them that he was capable of fulfilling the prophecy of the Dragon Warrior.
He couldn't see himself fulfilling the prophesy of the Dragon Warrior.
So how could Master Oogway possibly see that potential when no one else could?
The tortoise was silent for a long moment, and said nothing to agree nor disagree with him. He rather chose to speak in a parabl
|More Journal Entries|