|Our current featured deviation, as voted on by members!|
|Welcome to Po-N-Tigress! This group is dedicated to the relationship between Dragon Warrior Po and Master Tigress from the Kung Fu Panda franchise.|
The group was founded for supporting the two in any kind of relationship. Whether you like seeing Po and Tigress as friends, a couple, or antagonistic to one another, if you enjoy their interaction, you're welcome here!
Please feel free to comment if you have any questions/feedback/technical difficulties. ^^
Each submission is approved by the founder to make sure it follows the group rules, so please be patient in it getting approved.
This group is not elitist; It happily accepts work from artists of all skill levels and mediums. So don't be afraid to show us what you've got!
And yes, fanfic is allowed too.
1. Please keep all submissions (and discussion) at a PG level. This means keeping sexual content, drug use, and language to a minimum. However, PG-13 content may be submitted due to thematic elements or violence, and this will be determined on a case by case basis. It is a kung fu franchise, after all.
2. This club is free of slash/yaoi/yuri.
3. Submissions can include other characters as well, but must have Po and Tigress interacting! If you're looking for a place to submit art of JUST Po or JUST Tigress, check out groups like DragonWarriorPO and Tigress-Fans.
4. Blog Posts: Any member may submit them, but please keep it related to Po and Tigress and something discussion can be built off. Rumor news is fine too, but must be marked as such. No "check out this pic I drew" blogs, please. People see your deviations when you submit them to the group. General KFP news may also be accepted on a case by case basis.
5. Submissions that break DeviantART rules will not be permitted. This group appreciates DeviantART's dedication to artists and wishes to respect the guidelines they place on members.
6. RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS. Because this group is for ALL forms of Po and Tigress' relationship, it's going to be a diverse place. Shippers and non-shippers alike are going to be in this group submitting their shippy and not shippy art, and comments of "ewww they're just friends" or "HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THEIR LUV?!" ruin the fun. Summon your inner peace and don't get worked up over silly details.
7. This group does not utilize the favorites system, because I honestly don't see a point to it. If you like somebody else's fanart and want to submit it to the gallery, go right ahead.
8. Concerning written work: Please only submit the first chapter of multi-chapter fanfics. This helps literature remain organized and easy to navigate.
9. HAVE FUN!
HOW TO SUBMIT A DEVIATION TO A GROUP: netbug009.deviantart.com/art/G…
Gift from the past"Oh man what am I going to do?" A distraught Po sacked himself, pacing back and forth in his room.Gift from the past by TheTiPoFanatic
"I she said we didn't have to do anything special, but I want to make this a great one." Po stated, his head racing with thoughts. As he and Tigress's first year anniversary of being together was just in a few days, and he couldn't figure out what to get her.
"Hmmmm, maybe a poem? No, I already did that on our first date. A song? I'm not exactly a great singer though, come on panda think hard." Po said sternly, closing his eyes tightly, trying to think of something good. After about a few minutes, his eyes shot open and a look of happiness was formed.
"That's it." Racing to a dresser that was in the corner of his room, he swiftly opened one of the drawers. His eyes were now on the prize at hand, gently placing his paws inside and lifting out what seemed to be a small piece of stone that was cracked and damaged.
"This is it, the very first thing I got from her all those years ago." Po said
KFP: Po's Future Chapter 23 Po Makes A DecisionKFP: Po's Future Chapter 23 Po Makes A Decision by RossBhela25
KFP: Po's Future Chapter 23 Po makes a decision
Fandom: Kung Fu Panda
Kung Fu Panda: Summary: After defeating Lord Shen Po struggles to decide what to do next
Tigress walked around the Jade palace looking for Po she asked her fellow masters but they had no clue where he was. She sighed and left them pondering on if she would trouble Master Shifu with this matter she decided that she had no choice Po was an important part of her life and she would not just give up on him. Tigress made her way to Shifu's room she was nervous everybody knew Shifu did not like to be disturbed she reached his room and closed her eyes as she slid open his door.
Shifu was sat facing the door pouring two cups of herbal tea he had been expecting her.
Meanwhile Po was sitting at the sacred peach tree of heavenly wisdom he had a lot on his mind recently and he seriously needed to think about what he would do next
WtHiF: Ch. 1 - Origin of SorrowsWhen the Heart isn't FollowedWtHiF: Ch. 1 - Origin of Sorrows by Moonspirit10
Chapter 1: Origin of Sorrows
She couldn't believe it.
For the first time to her immediate memory, Po had followed his heart and it failed.
Any more pain and his heart would literally fail; after all, if he ate any more, he could have easily prone himself to a heart attack from the sudden excess weight he was taking onto himself. Heck, no one trusted him to cook dinner anymore, for they were worried that he would eat the meal before they could even share it with as miserable as he was.
If he had not spent so much time with Tigress prior to the ordeal, maybe they would have to go to Mr. Ping's every night. Sure, he gave them discounts, but Mr. Ping's cooking wasn't the same as Po's cooking, even if Tigress did get tips from Mr. Ping about making food after learning more about cooking from Po.
Yes, she took it upon herself to learn how to cook - she thought it might be fun, and Po was happy to show her how it was done. However,
|More Journal Entries|